Eliminate traditional registration form and let your users sign-up in few seconds with their existing IDs such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo and over 25 more. This will increase your sign-up rate up to 150% and you quickly build a loyal customer base!
Why to use Social Login?
Studies have shown that web site registration forms are inefficient as many people provide false data, forget their login information for the site or simply decline to register in the first place. A study conducted during in 2011 by Janrain and Blue Research found that 77 percent of consumers favored social login as a means of authentication over more traditional online registration methods. Additional benefits:
- Targeted Content – Websites can obtain a profile and social graph data in order to target personalized content to the user. This includes information such as name, email, hometown, interests, activities and friends.
- Multiple Identities – Users can log in to websites with multiple social identities allowing them to better control their online identity.
- Registration Data – Many websites use the profile data returned from social login instead of having users manually enter their PII (Personally Identifiable Information) into web forms. This can potentially speed up the registration or sign-up process.
- Pre-Validated Email – Identity providers who support email such as Google and Yahoo! can return the user’s email address to the 3rd party website preventing the user from supplying a fabricated email address during the registration process.
- Account linking – Because social login can be used for authentication, many websites allow legacy users to link pre-existing site account with their social login account without forcing re-registration.